How can we do better for triage effectively?
- Prioritize things mind-set
- When tasks come, put a colored label on them
- Know your reds, dont let the other noisy colors distract you
- entire week's meals on the weekend
- any trip before two weeks or a month
- check the plan for the after on the night before
- Spend weekends to plan up the following week plan, use one calendar for all activities and follow that all the time.
- Scheduling any things, makeup lists, so you dont need to remember
- Keep a reminder, use your watch to remind you about things, and make a rule that you have to follow the schedule that you have made.
- Makeup lists for shopping, preparation for trips.
- Store all equipment of a particular activity together, be prepared before anything
- Be organized, keep everything in its place, so you dont spend energy to look for it
- Get all the bad habits harder to do, decrease the temptation
- Stop working your willpower. Design everything differently.
- Make the choices you wish easier (need to things about examples)
It is OK to be scared or nervous, everyone is just like you, but you shouldn't let the monologue derail you. Get out of your head and take action. Focus on other people, not you and your emotion.